Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Batman villains

As a child of the 60's (born in that decade) one of my favorite shows growing up was Batman, the old TV series with Adam West and Burt Ward. I would be on the edge of my seat during each episode as it came to it's cliffhanging conclusion. The most intriguing part of each show was, in my opinion, the guest villains of each episode. Some huge Hollywood names passed through that show. Here are my top ten favorites.

1) THE PENGUIN (Burgess Meredith)

2) THE JOKER (Cesar Romero)

3) THE RIDDLER (Frank Gorshin and John Astin)

4) EGGHEAD (Vincent Price)

5) MR. FREEZE (Otto Preminger)

6) KING TUT ( Victor Buono)

7) LOUIE THE LILAC (Milton Berle)

8) THE MAD HATTER ( David Wayne)

9) THE SIREN (Joan Collins)

10) CATWOMAN (Eartha Kitt and Julie Newmar)


Who are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment