Monday, March 8, 2010

Stoughton High School 83 gathering

Hi everyone,

I wanted to touch base with all of you, dear classmates, to let you know that I have decided on a place and time for us to get together for those that are available and can make it. As you know from my previous posting on Facebook, I have chosen Saturday night, April 17 as the magic date (perfect..... the weekend after tax day- we will all need a drink then, right? ) . The place? I have decided on the Stoneforge on Route 1 North in Foxboro (about a mile north of Gillette Stadium). It has a huge bar and several tables. Good food and 36 beers on tap (and non-alcoholic choices as well for those who prefer not to drink). There are also hotels in the surrounding area for those that would need overnight accommodations.

I will bring the guitar, and if I get to use it at a corner table, great, if not, we'll make do. Don't see why it would be a problem though. There are also plenty of TV's to watch the Red Sox.

This is the week before I leave for Kentucky for the long, hot summer. I can think of no better way to leave town than to see your smiling faces again. Please join me. It will be a fun time.

I will get there by 6:00. Last call will be at 12:30 AM. Hope to see you all there.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment