Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Book Update

As some of you may know, I am in the process of writing my first book. It is a diary of the 2009 Kalamazoo Kings season as seen through my eyes in the broadcast booth. It is an exciting prospect but very time consuming. I thought I would just give a brief update on where that stands.

I am still working on the manuscript. Hockey season has taken up large amounts of time, but after the season ends (and before I leave for Kentucky) I plan on getting it done and ready for submission to a publisher. Since this is my first book, I am really flying by the seat of my pants here. Can anyone lend any advice to an aspiring author?

I'll post updates here on the blog as well as on my homepage, which is at www.johnrleahy.com.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment